In September 2017, Autocares Calella, with the collaboration of the Pineda Municipal Council, enacted a collaboration plan. This plan has two main objectives:
- To provide broad professional training within the passenger transport sector; and
- To create new, stable, quality employment.
The secondary objectives of this plan are:
- Increase the attractiveness of the option to receive assistance, such as obtaining a class D drivers’ licence, and specific customised training in the sector (drivers, mechanics, access control personnel, panel beaters, tour guides, specialist administrative personnel, cleaning staff, etc.).
- Increase the possibility of being able to access suitably-qualified staff.
- Combine the specific training provided at the Innova centre of the Pineda de Mar Municipal Council and activities at the company itself.
Send us your details and CV